• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Trying to Convert a Date Time to SG time for Creating of Zoom Meeting

ichilddev

Dear Support,

Work Flow: 3.0 Create and WA Interview

I am trying to create a Zoom meeting with the following Date Time Format: 2024-09-2816:00:00+8 which is tuned to Singapore Date and Time. i.e 28 Sep 2024 4pm. This value to send to Pabbly via Webhook

webhook.png

I then try to Convert date/time to YYYY-MM-DDTHH:mm:ssZ, which is required by Zoom

Format Date to Zoom Required Format.jpg

And this is the Converted Response:

Convert Response.png

Zoom Setup

zoom setup.png

zoom setup 2.jpg

Zoom Created Result

Zoom Result.png

Date is correct, but timing is incorrect!
Is there an issue with the Convert Date flow? How should i amend ?

Thanks!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @ichilddev,

The Start Time shown in the Zoom response is according to the UTC timezone. The meeting is scheduled to start at 2024-09-28T16:00:00 Singapore time, which corresponds to 2024-09-28T08:00:00 UTC time. Is the meeting not showing to start at the correct time in your Zoom account?