• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Twitter autopost not working

Crypto

Hi,

i am using Twitter app but for some reasons there are no new tweets created when i post on my website.
Everything seems set correclty, trigger and test tweets are working fine but i don't get why it doesn't automaticallly create new tweets as it should in this case.

Anyone has experienced the same or has a solution for it?

Thanks in advance!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @Crypto,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It appears that there hasn't been a new post on your website since March 14th, 2023. The same post was used in the setup of your workflow, and there have been no new posts since then.
1687112291862.png

Crypto

Hi Arshil,

there have been many more posts since March.
Posts are daily and last was June 18 so i don't understand why it shows only March.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Based on the website you are trying to capture the posts from, the post made on March 14, 2023, is the latest post. I would suggest you check the website from which you are trying to capture the RSS feeds.

1687279715091.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please check whether your website is properly embedded with RSS feeds because I am unable to find any posts after March 14, 2023.

Crypto

Can i post the feed here?

Everything is working fine with the feed. It shows also latest post made on June 22.
There must be something wrong with the app but the setup is correct but for some reasons every time it pulls a post to test, is the same one from March 14.

No idea what's going on.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
As previously mentioned, despite our attempts to capture the feeds using alternative platforms, we still couldn't retrieve posts that are more recent than March 14th, 2023. Additionally, I have shared a video above demonstrating that the link you provided doesn't contain any recent posts either. Unfortunately, unless we can access the posts from the shared link, I won't be able to assist you with this issue.

Crypto

Have you checked the video screen I sent?

If I open the feed link in the browser I see all the latest posts. I don't get why you can't see them

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Have you checked the video screen I sent?

If I open the feed link in the browser I see all the latest posts. I don't get why you can't see them
I did see the video you shared, but for some reason, it is not visible to me.

Crypto

That is really strange.

The feed is working fine and has the updated posts so it's really strange you don't see them on your end.
I have no idea what to do but i think i will just have to give up Pabbly then :(