• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Unable to add more tables to Notion integration

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
We have created a separate endpoint "Create Page (Beta)". Please test it out and let us know if that works for you.

1637753826300.png

jonbstrong

OK, I figured it out. It wasn't accepting the date format even though no error message was given. So I just had to change the date format.
I notice that the "content" field in Notion still doesn't populate.
1637944162589.png

Can that be fixed?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
OK, I figured it out. It wasn't accepting the date format even though no error message was given. So I just had to change the date format.
I notice that the "content" field in Notion still doesn't populate.
View attachment 5753
Can that be fixed?
Yes, there seems to be some issue. We're looking into this and will update you.

amigira

I am having similar issue with Notion except after successfully copy and pasting the token no databases show and when I click on the refresh i receive this error.

Attachments

amigira

Hey @amigira

It seems like you might not have configured your Notion account correctly. Kindly pass the correct credentials of your account.

If you still face any difficulty, kindly share your registered email address with pabbly by creating a private thread on the forum as mentioned below.

Besides creating the token and copy and pasting it what else am I missing? Does it need to be a public integration inside Notion?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @amigira

Could you please share your registered email address with Pabbly and the respective workflow, so that we can look into your Notion's action step and can assist you to rectify it?

Regards