• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Unable to create Harvest project

I'm new to Pabbly and trying to migrate from Zapier. I set up a workflow that should create a Harvest project when a Jira epic is created. I've successfully pulled in the sample trigger from Jira, but the Harvest implementation is failing with the message "Name Please enter a project name., Client Please enter a client." I have the client ID that I got from the Harvest API call to "https://api.harvestapp.com/api/v2/clients.json", and I am using a field from the Epic for the project name, yet I am getting this error message. Even if I explicitly enter a project name (without referencing fields from the trigger) I'm getting the same response ... any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jdavidbakr

Could you please share the name of the workflow along with your registered email address with the complete use case, so that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly?

Hey @jdavidbakr

Could you please share the name of the workflow along with the complete use case, so that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly?
Sure - it is "Tag TPLC on release"

Basically in Harvest I am creating one project per Jira epic, so I've been creating the project in Harvest after creating the epic in Jira.

I'm planning to have one workflow for each Jira project - so the Jira webhook has a filter that sends a single project epic creation to the webhook; this part I have successfully done. The action should then create a new Harvest project. The project name will be the Jira epic summary name, and the client ID will be hard-coded in the workflow.

Let me know if you need any additional clarity. Thank you for looking into it!

Supreme

Staff member
Thanks for your reply, kindly also share your registered email address with Pabbly in which your workflow exists.