• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Unable to get leads at whatsapp from google sheet

analog

Hi, I am using pabbly connect for google sheet leads to whatsapp .so I created whatsapp api account and intregate with google sheet through pabbly but when i fill the form .the lead is coming in google sheet but lead is not coming in whatsapp .can you please help me out asap.And i dont know when i'm adding whatsapp account in pabbly.the connection is expiring after 24 hrs.please look into it.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @analog

It appears that you haven't mapped the phone number from the Google Sheets trigger event to pass the phone number dynamically for every new entry.

1676972618962.png

So, please map the data and then try again.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @analog

It appears that your authentication of the Cloud API action step is no longer present and because of that your messages might not be getting sent.

1677061513368.png

So, please check your connection once and then try again. Also do get a subscription to run the automation again.