• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Unable to receive new tweet in my telegram channel (Used Pabbly Connect)

I have created a workflow to connect Twitter(trigger) to Telegram Bot(Action) for automating tweets to my telegram channel. During the workflow creation of the action part it asks for the text message/html reply for saving and sending test request.

However during my normal course of action now, whenever I am posting a new tweet on twitter I receive the same old tweet (the tweet whose HTML reply was added in the text message part for saving and sending test request) in my channel.

Is there something I am missing out on while creating my workflow?
How do I resolve the issue?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sumit Agarwal
However during my normal course of action now, whenever I am posting a new tweet on twitter I receive the same old tweet (the tweet whose HTML reply was added in the text message part for saving and sending test request) in my channel.
If you are talking about while doing the initial setup of your workflow then you do not need to worry about it because in live execution it will fetch the new data and send it to the Telegram.

Doing the initial setup was just to check whether the data is passing through the application accordingly or not by pressing "Save & Send Test Request".

Though you can refer to the following video tutorial for your better understanding.

Hi Supreme,

Thanks for your reply.

I already had a look at the video while creating the workflow. However, I again checked each and every process along with a new tweet through my profile. However, I am still getting the test tweet itself.

Please help.

Also, let me know if something else apart from the token and chat ID is to be mapped here which I might have missed.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sumit Agarwal

You need to map the Full-text field in the Telegram action step to map the fields which will automatically send the message to your Telegram group automatically.

2022-06-14_10h36_33.png

Hi @Supreme,

Thanks for the help. I mapped full text and Its working fine now.

I am now able to receive the text in the tweet.

Just want to clear a couple of things:
1) Unable to get the tweet previews (in case any tweet link is automatically shared)
2) Unable to receive images in the tweet. Only textual part comes.

This is happening during the Pabbly connect part. In case I manually share twitter links on telegram channel or group the issue doesn't come.

Please advice.

Thanks