• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Unable to send message to telegram group to topic

ranganna

Hi Team,

I am trying to send a message to the telegram group topics not able to send all are going to the general . could you please provide the steps.

Regards,
Ranganna Naik

ranganna

Hi team I have created telegram group in that i have created topis like sports , helath but i am not able to send messages to specific topic . All messages are going to general topic how to fix it

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please share a short recorded video on the topics and the group in which you are trying to send the message?

Supreme

Staff member
I am able to achieve finally .wanted to check how to do monthly subscription
Check the FAQs at the bottom of the following page to purchase monthly plans - https://www.pabbly.com/connect/

1708767102831.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
We have carefully considered various factors in determining the prices for these plans, including the value provided by our services, the resources required to maintain our infrastructure, and industry standards. Regrettably, we won't be able to provide you with any further discounts.

luabrankatz

@luabrankatz, Please try following the exact steps given in the video shared to set up your Telegram action application and send messages to a Telegram group.
Hey Ahmad,
Thank you for your reply.
I followed all the steps and unfortunately it didnt solve my issue.

I will try to explain the issue better.
I created a group and inside that group there are multiple topics.

I logged in my telegram account through chrome and when i click on each of the topics that are inside that group the URL is the same (https://web.telegram.org/k/#@TaliTaliAli) which means that there is no chat ID difference between the topics.

I then tried to log in through Brave / Firefox and i do see a different URL between each of the topics which looks something like this: -1001908163087_98 / 1001908163087_12 / 1001908163087_1

so i add that chat ID and all my messages still being sent to the same topic which is the main topic.

You have to take chat id and paste the write chat id
May i ask where did you get the chat ID for each of the topics and how does it suppose to looks like?
thank you for helping!

ranganna

Hey Ahmad,
Thank you for your reply.
I followed all the steps and unfortunately it didnt solve my issue.

I will try to explain the issue better.
I created a group and inside that group there are multiple topics.

I logged in my telegram account through chrome and when i click on each of the topics that are inside that group the URL is the same (https://web.telegram.org/k/#@TaliTaliAli) which means that there is no chat ID difference between the topics.

I then tried to log in through Brave / Firefox and i do see a different URL between each of the topics which looks something like this: -1001908163087_98 / 1001908163087_12 / 1001908163087_1

so i add that chat ID and all my messages still being sent to the same topic which is the main topic.

May i ask where did you get the chat ID for each of the topics and how does it suppose to looks like?
thank you for helping!
In your case chat id 98 , 12 and 1

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please check out this thread: