• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Unable to Transfer my Google sheets orders into woocommerce

Olamide01

I am trying to integrate my orders inserted in google sheets into Woocommerce, however I keep getting HTTP Status Code 500 error when trying to pass the data from google sheets to woocommerce. “The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details.” Please how do i i go about this. Also please kindly note that i also need solution that could work for including multiple products related to an order.

You can kindly see attached screenshot for details.

Hope to get a reply soonest. Thank you.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    44.4 KB · Views: 49
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Olamide01

You are getting the response correctly in the Woocommerce action. Please check the below screenshot:-

1673678465932.png

Thanks
Kunal

Olamide01

Thank you so much for your quick response, However i still get this data status code error 400 "woocommerce_rest_invalid_fee_item" with a message "Fee name is required". I really don't know what the fee name is... Please kindly also view attached for clarity. I am just havig difficulty in trying to transfer google sheet orders including single orders with multiple items in subsequent rows into woocommerce. I really hope to get a reply soonest again. Thank you.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    74.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    67.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    91.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    88.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    71 KB · Views: 43

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Olamide01

In the "WooCommerce: Update an Order (With Line Items)" action step you need to mention the Fee Name as it is mandatory from WooCommerce.

2023-01-16_12h53_34.png

Olamide01

Yes, I understand that, but i still don't have an idea what the Fee Name is or where to locate it. It is not coming up as one of the options from the drop down from both the google sheets and woocommerce for me to select. Will appreciate if you can help with this

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @olaminde

You can name anything in the Fee name in the action step. Further, you can search the Fee name in the tax section of your WooCommerce.

1673874338531.png

Olamide01

Thank you so much for your time.
Please i am still having difficulty in correctly sending my ggogle sheets orders with multiple items into Woocommerce. Can you just help with a complete workflow that will make this easier for me. Tried following these steps through: Google sheets (New/Update row) ----Woocommerce (Retrieve Orders) -----Router-----Wocommerce(update order with line items). But still didnt get it. Please help. Been on this for w while

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Olamide01

As we can see from your workflow(Shared - [google sheet > woocommerce]) the webhook response you have captured doesn't contain complete order details.

1674132002255.png