• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Update google calendar event for the day after and update in hubspot of the task

hi everyone does anyone know how to move the events created by hubspot through the tasks that have expired, that move automatically the next day at the same time and that the task in hubspot is also updated

sorry for my English

as you can see I have some tasks that have expired but if I move them unfortunately the task in the hub spot management software is not updated

I would like there to be an automation that at 11:59 pm will automatically switch to the next day and I want that if I had to move it manually they also move in the management system thanks I would be very grateful

https://www.loom.com/share/e0d6e6bb025f4537b9414baf2d8b042a

Attachments

• Exemple.png
    Exemple.png
    670.5 KB · Views: 51

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Marketing CTI

Your use case is still not clear but if you can share your workflow's name we would try to look into it and can assist you accordingly.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Marketing CTI

We looked into your video and it seems like you are trying to update the tasks with the help of the "Update Contact" action event which is not possible.

Moreover, if you want to update the task in your Hubspot account you can use the " API by Pabbly " action step and set the API request.

unnamed.png

Why the action event is not available on the platform?

Because currently, API is currently in beta and is subject to change based on testing and feedback. By using these endpoints you agree to adhere to the Hubspots' Developer Terms& Developer Beta Terms. You also acknowledge and understand the risk associated with testing an unstable API.