• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Update QBO with fields not listed on the built in variable options

StevenL

I want to give a value to variables being passed to a New QBO invoice which are listed in results but not an option on the Pabbly QBO list.

For example: "Invoice Status". I dont want the default "Draft", I want to mark it as "Sent". This isn't an option given in Pabbly.
QBO Inv Status.png

StevenL

This still doesn't work. Now there is something called "Invoice Current Sub Status" which wasnt there prior. this is set to Draft.

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 2.40.31 PM.png

Supreme

Staff member
Please provide the Contact Person ID for invoice delivery. Refer to the attached screenshot where we've already linked the Person ID. If you omit this information, it might not be evident to whom the invoice should be sent.

1692339888805.png

1692340082036.png