• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Update records from Clickup to Kartra

jtboswell

I have Clickup and Kartra connected.

When I add a tag in Clickup to an individuals task, I would like to have a similar tag added to their account in Kartra.

For example, if I have Bob Smith as a task in Clickup and also as a contact record in Kartra. If I add "closed sale" tag in ClickUp, I'd like to assign them a new tag in Kartra that indicates "closed sale",

And I would like the reverse to happen so that Bob Smith's records are synced on both platforms.

Can I do that?

If so, what are the steps to make it happen?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @jtboswell,

You can set up your workflow in the manner suggested below to update tags from ClickUp tasks to Kartra leads.

1704919002692.png

Watch this to setup ClickUp as your trigger application. Ignore the action application.

Watch this video to understand the correct procedure for connecting with your Kartra account. In the video, the 'Create Lead' action event is used, but you should use the 'Get Lead Details' and 'Assign Tag to Lead' action events instead.