• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Update Retargetkit integration to allow custom slug

The founder of retargetkit JUST added in the API the ability for custom slug on short links.
Would it be possible to update the integration? This has been requested for quite a while but the API was not in place to do it. Now it is:

Here is the HelloNext request that was worked on then left when the API wasn't able to handle it.

Here are some facebook discusions on the matter:

Hopefully this can be updated easily it is important for my project I am trying to get launched ASAP before I run out of $ so I'd appreciate whatever you can do but I know the team is probably super busy.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @BizGrowTools

In accordance with the API documentation, we included the custom slug field in the "Create a Short Link" action step.

Please give it a shot and let us know how it goes.

1671619852905.png