• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Update WooCommerce order metadata action

davidw

I want to update an order meta with Pabbly. However, Pabbly Connect does not allow me to update order metadata. I can only update the standard fields like order ID, status, currency, payment method, etc. Is it possible to copy this feature from Zapier? With Zapier I can update the order by providing my meta key and value like this.

CleanShot 2024-02-05 at 18.03.40@2x.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @davidw

Can you please share the additional fields you have required in the WooCommer: Update Order action step you have required? So that we can look into it and help you accordingly.

davidw

It would be best that you can make it work like Zapier above. With Zapier you can specify the meta key you want to update. Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @davidw

We've passed on your concern to our technical team. However, if you can let us know exactly which fields you'd like to see in the action step, it will greatly assist us in incorporating those fields for you.