• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Updates on ClickUp not reflected on Google Calendar

JaredL

Hello,

I have a Workflow that creates an event in a Google Calendar when a ClickUp Task in a specific list is created. This workflow is working well.

However, I want the flexibility to make updates to these ClickUp tasks that will then be reflected in the associated Google Calendar event.

For example:

-I create Task A in ClickUp which includes several custom fields.
-This triggers Event A to be created in Google Calendar, displaying several of these custom fields.
-I make a change to a custom field in Task A.
-I would like for that change in the custom field to be reflected in Event A.

Please let me know if I'm able to achieve this.

Best,

Jared

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @JaredL,

The use case you are describing is possible, and this is how it will work:
  1. Use ClickUp: Task Updated to trigger your workflow whenever you make updates to your task.
  2. Use ClickUp: Find Task by Task ID as the action event to capture task details.
  3. Update your Google Calendar event using the captured details.
1685662136784.png

JaredL

Thanks so much! One remaining question: what is the Event ID that I need to grab from the Google calendar Event to tell Pabbly which event to update?

JaredL

OK I have it set up as follows:

Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 9.01.44 PM.png

So a task is updated, I find that task to get all the details, format the date properly, search for the Google Calendar event using the event name from the corresponding clickup task, and then update the Google Calendar event.

Where I'm getting hung up on is what information from Step 4 to add into the "Event" field in step 5. I have tried every different mappable field but it doesn't seem to be working.

Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 9.01.59 PM.png

Supreme

Staff member
When I do that I get this response:
Seems like you haven't passed the DateTime in the correct format and because of that it is not working.

Though we have corrected the date and time as mentioned in the help and the action step is working now.

1685694370765.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
To create an all-day event, you can set the End Date as one day ahead of your Start Date using the Date/Time Formatter: Add/Subtract Time.
1685732469073.png