• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Updating a field in a database with today's date

murrayzz1

Hi. I'm creating my first connector, and it's going OK. All I want to do is set up Pabbly Connect so that when I add a file to a specific folder in my Google Drive, it updates a specific field for a specific contact in ActiveCampaign with today's date.

So far, I have connected my Google Drive and been able to specify the folder. I then connected Pabbly Date/Time Formatter and selected "Current Date" to output the current date. Finally, I connected ActiveCampaign and selected the correct Contact ID and Field ID to receive the data.

In the "New Value" field, I want it to use the current date output by the Pabbly D/T Formatter. However, when I select "Insert data from previous step", nothing appears, and if I type in "Current date", which is what I would expect the output from the previous step to be called, it says "No results matched 'Current date'".

How do I get PC to use the date from the previous step as the New Value in the final step?