• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Updating a row in google sheets - created using with an integration Unicornplatform.com

skyguy102

Hi everyone,
  • I am using a new google sheets row with a column entry as a trigger, and want to update another column in that row when new data is entered
  • The workflow I created runs successfully when I enter data into the trigger column manually, however, I am using an integration to input data into the google sheet from Unicornplatform.com
  • The workflow does not run when new data is created in google sheets from the integration
  • Have attempted using the "Auto-send on schedule" and "Send on event"

Thank you for any suggestions.
Cheers

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @skyguy102

As we can see from your workflow you are getting data in your workflow properly, if you are getting confused with both the options of "Send On Event" and "Auto Send On Schedule" then the after Google Sheets receives the data from 3rd party application then it takes up to 1 hr to send the data to your workflow.

1651840366985.png