• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Updating and Creating new Entries in AITable from Google Contacts

LeonKoh

Hi Everyone.,
I am trying to update records from Google Contacts in AITable, but am having trouble doing so.
I am unsure of the mapping, would really appreciate some help.

Here's the workflow

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @LeonKoh

We are unable to locate the shared workflow in your account. Could you please specify at which step of the workflow you are encountering issues?

LeonKoh

Having trouble updating record after search.
I.e router to create works, but router to update record doesn't maybe because I am referencing wrong data?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
We have made some changes to the Filter conditions of your Router. Please now test the workflow by creating a new contact or updating an existing one in Google Contacts.