• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Upload a .xlsx file from URL ,but get a .html file finally

Leo wolf

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjEwNTZiMDYzZTA0M2M1MjZmNTUzMjUxMzY1MTY2NTQzNCI_3D_pc
Hello,

I use Pabbly Connect for the Amazon report collection.

But when I uploaded the .xlsx report to Google Drive by URL, finally I got a .html file in my Google Drive.

The same method I do with Zapier could get the .xlsx file correct.

Is there any solution?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Leo wolf

But when I uploaded the .xlsx report to Google Drive by URL, finally I got a .html file in my Google Drive.

The same method I do with Zapier could get the .xlsx file correct.

Can you please send the reference of the same with the help of a short recorded video and picture, so that we can look into it and check the possibility?

Leo wolf

Hello,

The method I used below, the same setting both in pabbly and zapier
1696318789979.png

1696318810534.png

After run these two workflow,I got 2 files in my Google drive below:
1696319683201.png

The pabbly get the first file which is a .html file and I can't open it by Google Sheets. After downloading this html file and changing the file name to .xlsx, it has all the correct data inside.

The Zapier workflow got the second file which is .xlsx and can open directly in Google Drive.

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please try using the AWS downloadable file URL once to upload the file in xlsx.

Supreme

Staff member
Regrettably, I must inform you that uploading the .xlsx file to Google Drive in this manner does not appear to be feasible, making your specific use case unattainable.