• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Uploading Only Phone Numbers to Google Ads Customer List

avielchik

Hey,

I'm trying to streamline my customer list uploads to Google Ads, and I'm running into an obstacle with Pabbly. My goal is to upload lists containing only phone numbers to the customer list i have.

However, it seems Pabbly requires additional fields like first name, last name, and email and more. These fields are not required by Google when using only phone numbers. Is there a workaround or a way to make these extra fields optional?

Here's what I've tried so far:
  • Leaving the extra fields blank: This doesn't work, as Pabbly gives an error and won't save it.
  • Using placeholder data: While possible, I'd prefer a method that doesn't involve any unnecessary data.

Any suggestions or insights on how to achieve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @avielchik,

Are you referring the to required fields in 'Add Contact to Customer List' action event?
1708103845961.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please allow me some time to discuss the possibility of this with my team. We will get back to you shortly.

avielchik

Of course!
To facilitate user-friendly customer list uploads to Google Ads, I propose implementing a selection field. Here's a breakdown of how it would work, along with the required data structure for each option:
Selection Field Options:
  • Email Match
    • Required Field: "Email"
  • Phone Number Match
    • Required Field: "Phone"
  • Mailing Address Match
    • Required Field: "First Name", "Last Name", "Country", "Zip"
    • Missing headers will likely cause upload failures.
  • Full Match (Email, Mailing Address, and Phone Number)
    • Required column headers: "Email", "Phone", "First Name", "Last Name","Country", "Zip"
    • Accommodates multiple emails, addresses, or phone numbers per customer with additional columns.
  • Mobile Device ID Match
    • Required column header: "Mobile Device ID"

Benefits of this Approach
  • Clarity: Guides users to provide the correct data format based on their chosen matching method.
  • Flexibility: Supports various upload scenarios.
  • Error Reduction: Helps prevent failed uploads due to incorrect data formatting.

Please let me know your thoughts on this suggestion.

avielchik

It would be even easier to add another option "Add a Contact to Customer List With Phone", similar to with Email.