• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Upsell?

MissNookie

I'd love to have an upsell like this.

Is there a way to do this in Pabbly?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 9.51.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 9.51.07 AM.png
    375.1 KB · Views: 70
V

Vipin Mishra

Hello MissNookie,

We would like to inform you that you can attach any of your Addon to the Bump Offer in Addon As A Bump Offer option ion Bump Offer under Checkout Customizer then it will reflect on the Checkout Page as Bump Offer.

For this, first you have to create Addon for the particular Plan in which you want attach the Bump Offer.

Product >> Plan (Click on 3 dots) >> Checkout Customizer >> Bump Offer >> Show Bump Offer (Click on the box) >> Bump Select Addon As A Bump Offer.

Rest of the fields you can adjust according to your requirements.
Once you will fill up the required fields the please save the changes through Save Changes option before going back.

1651827934624.png

1651827672038.png

Once you will made the all changes then it will look like :

1651828060506.png

Hope the above information helps you.

If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

MissNookie

I've created an addon. It's active. But it's not showing in my "Bump Offer" drop down. I've tried a hard refresh. Any other tips?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 9.47.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 9.47.06 AM.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 9.47.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 9.47.24 AM.png
    420.9 KB · Views: 60
V

Vipin Mishra

Hello MissNookie,

We would like to inform you that the Addon which you have created is Recurring while your Plan is Onetime so your Plan is not reflecting the Addon in the Select Addon field (Bump Select Addon As A Bump Offer) since Recurring Addon works with Recurring Plan and will not work with Onetime Plan.

Note : Onetime Addon will work with both Recurring as well as Onetime Plan but the Recurring Addon will only work with Recurring Plan.

Hope the above information helps you.

If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

MissNookie

Ok.

So, that's frustrating. Because I'm selling one-time products/tickets, but I'd like them to be able to upgrade to a recurring membership across all products.

What can we do to make this possible?

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello MissNookie,

We would like to inform you that we are planning to bring this feature (Upsell/Downsell) onboard soon so that you can use this feature for the Use case which you have mentioned above. Once we will bring this feature onboard, we will surely inform you regarding this.

For further queries feel free to reach us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra