• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Urgent Assistance Required for Automation Setup

threadmafia

I am a Pabbly Plus member and urgently need assistance with two related issues: setting up an automation and resolving errors I am encountering in Google Sheets. Despite following all the instructions in your YouTube videos, I have been unable to resolve these problems.

So I made a flow of whatsppp that whenever I got any leads from my website it will add into Gsheets....Now my whatsapp flow is like suppose someone joined today he or she will get my message after delay of 2days today is 10th my message should go on 12th then delay of 3days then on 15th another message and it will go on.

and this is just one part and there is one more part for which I need help...so it would be better if someone from pabbly will connect with me and help me with the automation because it is so important for me

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @threadmafia

So I made a flow of whatsppp that whenever I got any leads from my website it will add into Gsheets....Now my whatsapp flow is like suppose someone joined today he or she will get my message after delay of 2days today is 10th my message should go on 12th then delay of 3days then on 15th another message and it will go on.
Please elaborate on what part of the workflow you are getting stuck in, also share the workflow URL once in which you have tried the same.