• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Urgent: STRIPE CONNECTION... MAIL Sent for INCOMPLETE OREDER too!!???

Valerio

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTY4MDYzNTA0MzA1MjZlNTUzNTUxMzc1MTYyNTQzMiI_3D_pc
URGENT

Hi... I have an issue with Pabbly CONNECT + STRIPE Commerction!!!
Client Receive the Confirmation Email from PABBLY... with magic link to access the Product... ALSO if PAYMENT is INCOMPLETE?!?!?

I need to find a way... to send the email if the PAYMENT is processed correctly ... only!!!
Awaiting your kind help

Valerio

Attachments

• 2023-05-24_10-35-37.jpg
    2023-05-24_10-35-37.jpg
    786.3 KB · Views: 34

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Valerio

Seems like you have opted for multiple webhook events from your Stipe for the respective webhook URL and because of that you are getting responses for various trigger events.

So, to avoid such a situation, we recommend you use the Filter action step and can pass the specific event to only run the automation for that trigger event.

1684923361014.png

Valerio

Another Question too...

I have 2 Different Product On Stripe for this Client...

1) First Product... A Stripe Subscription (BECREATIV VIP) ... for ITALIAN CUSTOMER Product... named BeCreative Fitness Club with second step after payment >>> GMAIL >>> in ITalian with magic link to access a space into MightyNtwk Community...

2) Second Product ... A Stripe Subscription (STEPLOVERS)... for ENGLISH CUSTOMER Product... named Steplovers with second step after payment >>> GMAIL >>> in English with magic link to access a space into a DIFFERENT MightyNtwk Community...

So... I would like to set with a UNIQUE Pabbly WORKOUT... maybe with a ROUTER but I can't find a right way...
I have already tried BUT... when also the English take Steplovers... start Italian gmail too?!?!?! :O

PLEASE help... pretty desperate!
Awaiting

Valerio

Supreme

Staff member
So... you have set it for me?!?!?!
If so... THANKS... only let me know... ;) confirm it...
We have shared the filter step so that you can set the action step after the trigger event which we can see you have already added.

So... I would like to set with a UNIQUE Pabbly WORKOUT... maybe with a ROUTER but I can't find a right way...
I have already tried BUT... when also the English take Steplovers... start Italian gmail too?!?!?! :O
Yes, you are right with the help of the router action step where you can create individual routes for different products to send the email.

For a better understanding of the router action step, we recommend you to refer the following tutorial lesson on the same.

Valerio

Supreme

Staff member
If you only want to share the payment Link in the mail with the same email content then the current workflow seems fine if you want to send the email with different email content with the product link then you should use the "Router" action step.

Valerio

OK... But ... If I have 2 STRIPE differend Subscription PRODUCT.... how can I ROUTE them?!?!?!
Explain me this please... I watched the video several times... in order to sort itout But do not find the way!!!

I need your help...

Valerio

Can I filter per EVENT ID ?!?!!?!?

or???
Explain me PLEASE...

Attachments

• 2023-06-19_16-28-32.jpg
    2023-06-19_16-28-32.jpg
    513.1 KB · Views: 37

Valerio

Hi have Created the Router... Task

BUT fired up ALWAYS the WRONG Product?!?!?!
Always BECREATIVE ACADEMY also if I buy the STEPLOVERS Product?!?!?!

Why?!?!?

Supreme

Staff member
OK... But ... If I have 2 STRIPE differend Subscription PRODUCT.... how can I ROUTE them?!?!?!
Explain me this please... I watched the video several times... in order to sort itout But do not find the way!!!
If you have more than 1 products to process the workflow then you can use the Router action step.

Further, you can also refer to the following video where we have shown how you can use the Stripe payment with the Router action step.