• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

use second image from blogger post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I was able to connect pabbly in order to create a Facebook post when a new Google Blogger post is published. The first picture of the Blogger post is attached nicely in the content of the facebook post.

Unfortunately, we used to publish in a comment of the post the second image of the blogger post and I've not been able to automate that. I tried to add a second action (following the first action of publishing a post) by using "facebook Comments"but even with "simple Response" disable from the trigger, I cannot access the second image of the post. There is an JS array named "images" in the respond, but I cannot manipulate it or access the second image to include it on the comment. (it looks that the second image is missing in the array)

Thanks for your help

Capture d’écran, le 2022-06-13 à 17.18.31.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sanghadelaforet

Since the Image URL is in JSON you need to extract the Image from it with the help of "JSON Extractor". Please check out the following screenshot for your better understanding.

2022-06-14_17h33_47.png

Hey @sanghadelaforet

Since the Image URL is in JSON you need to extract the Image from it with the help of "JSON Extractor". Please check out the following screenshot for your better understanding.

View attachment 12042

Hi, Thank you for your answer.

You can see that our blogger post contains 2 images :

But only one is available in the JSON data. Is it possible to access the second image ?

Thanks

Hey @sanghadelaforet

You can use the Iterator action step in place of the JSON extractor whcih will process all your images one by one.

Thank you. The problem is that from the Google Blogger Response, the "images" label gives a Value JSON that has only one object in it (one image URL) instead of the two images present in the blog post. So I cannot iterate it :

Capture d’écran, le 2022-06-16 à 12.19.16.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sanghadelaforet

You don't need to use the JSON Extractor action step if you are using the Iterator step in your workflow.

We have corrected the workflow accordingly, kindly give it a try.

Note- The Iterator action step will post the image one by one on your Facebook.

Hey @sanghadelaforet

You don't need to use the JSON Extractor action step if you are using the Iterator step in your workflow.

We have corrected the workflow accordingly, kindly give it a try.

Note- The Iterator action step will post the image one by one on your Facebook.
Thank you I've tried your workflow, but the last action does not add any comment to the post on facebook. You can check on the targeted facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Test-page-110102235065976 I've tried many times and no comments are added anywhere. I've tried cloning the workflow and start again with no better result.

Also, it seems that 'facebook comment' action doesn't automatically select the last post published by the previous action (which is the intended behaviour I would like to have, ie reproduce the post from that blog at each new post = 2 images + text content)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sanghadelaforet

If you are thinking that the " Facebook Comments: Comment on a Page Post" action step will fetch the latest post from your FB Page then Facebook's API doesn't work that way, you cannot make the Post field dynamic whenever there is a new post on it.

Hey @sanghadelaforet

If you are thinking that the " Facebook Comments: Comment on a Page Post" action step will fetch the latest post from your FB Page then Facebook's API doesn't work that way, you cannot make the Post field dynamic whenever there is a new post on it.
OK thank you I didn't know that. So in this case it is impossible to achieve what I wanted at the start, ie. copying the post from blogger to FB and adding an automatic comment to FB with the second image of the blogger post.

Thank you for all your help.
If you think there is nothing else to add, you can close this tread.

Status
Not open for further replies.