• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

User Tweet/Tweet In List Trigger

I am trying to set up a trigger that look for new tweets from a list of Twitter profiles.

I realize that there is a trigger to pull in new tweets from profiles that are in a Twitter List, however Twitter Lists are difficult to build as there is a restriction of how many people can be added to it daily. I understand that there is an action to add profiles to a Twitter List as well, but again there is a very small daily limit on this and the action doesnt always work even when staying within the limits.

As a result, I have a list in google sheets with all the profile screen names I wish to use in the trigger and am wondering what ways there are that I can have the User Tweet trigger reference this list. Any suggestions on how to make this work?

Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Get Notissed Media

Have you tried the "Twitter: New Tweet in List" trigger event where you can select people from whom you want the tweet to process further?

2023-03-22_10h40_49.png

Hey @Get Notissed Media

Have you tried the "Twitter: New Tweet in List" trigger event where you can select people from whom you want the tweet to process further?

View attachment 23432
I have, however it requires that the people be in a twitter list, which has a small limit to the number of people that can be added to it daily. And the pabbly add user to twitter list function doesnt work very well. So I need to pull the list from somewhere else, like a database or google sheets or something.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Get Notissed Media

We have checked the possibility of your concerning use case and it seems like Twitter can only fetch one person's tweet at a time only.

So, your use case doesn't seems possible.

Supreme

Staff member
You dont have an iterator or something that can go through a list?
But that wouldn't pick the individual users' tweets and pass them along. The functionality which you are looking for is not possible.

It would help if you created an individual workflow for every user's Tweet.