• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Using Shopify metafields with webhooks

We are trying to use Shopify metafields via webhooks and we are not seeing the data come over to Pabbly. We added 4 metafields and need the data to work, any suggestions?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @steve.hommerding,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

I added you and gave you permission for Shopify --> Keap workflow.

For context, we are trying to add the following metafields from Shopify:
Mobile Number
Church Name
Church Position
Church Size

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
If these metafields are attached to a product, you can use the Shopify: List Product Meta Fields action event to capture the data. However, if the metafields are attached to a customer - which I am assuming to be the case in your situation - please let us know.
1683844108660.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Unfortunately, it's not possible to retrieve these fields via webhook because Shopify doesn't send us that data. As a workaround, we can include the 'Shopify: Find Customer by Email' action step immediately after the trigger step. This will allow us to capture the meta fields associated with the new customer via the response of the action step.
Note: You will have to map the email address in 'Shopify: Find Customer by Email' from the trigger step.
1683918558604.png