• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Using Telegram Buttons to continue a workflow

Hello,

I'm using Pabbly to summarise a blog post using OpenAI, then post a tweet about it. However, I'd like to be able to send a telegram message to myself, then use the button options in telegram to confirm the Tweet is OK before continuing with the workflow.

Is there a way to pause a workflow while it waits for a response from me via telegram?

Or, I could do two separate workflows and the second has a URL as a trigger, or the Telegram trigger, but how would I get the data from the previous workflow?

Thanks,

Mike

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @MikePearce,

The use case you are describing is not possible through Telegram. However, if you could use Google Sheets to approve the tweets to be posted, then it is possible.

Workflow 1
  1. Capture the blog post using a trigger application.
  2. Generate a summary of the post using OpenAI.
  3. Save the summary in Google Sheets for review.
1684267326289.png

1684268675255.png

Workflow 2
  1. Set up Google Sheets as the trigger application to capture the summary that you added to your Google Sheets.
  2. Add a filter to your workflow to ensure that the tweet is made only after approval.
  3. Set up Twitter as the action application to post a tweet.
1684267728235.png

Relevant part 2:03 to 4:55

Thanks.

The way I did it in the end was to have two workflows as you suggest.

1. Capture blogpost from RSS, summarise with OpenAI, save to google sheet, send to Telegram bot.
2. Reply to message "Yes" to post it, read from Google Sheets, post to Socials.