• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Verify a Condition from Tally.so to Whatsapp API 360dialog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antonio995

Hi, I need your help to understand if I can create this kind of automation.

START -> a person submit a form on tally.so, where the final field is "phone number".

The goal is to send a Whatsapp message to that number.

But there is a condition: I have to check that number is written in a google sheet.

If in the tally form is submitted a phone number that isn't written in a google sheet, the whatsapp messages has not to be sent.

Is this possible? Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jondo95

Could you please tell us if you have tried the same in your Pabbly account so that we can look into it and check the possibility of the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.