• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Video link error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keddy26

I am setting an Instagram posting automation, while creating a workflow I am getting an error saying "The video file you selected is in a format that we don't support."
What should I do to resolve it !?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Keddy26

Could you please elaborate on your concern briefly and also share the workflow URL where you are encountering the error so that we can investigate it?

Keddy26

I want to post my edited reel on instagram, facebook and youtube short. For that i have setup the workflow by watching the pabbly video. But I am getting the error and the error is - The video file you selected is in a format that we don't support.
How to solve this problem?
Our company process is, first we shoot the video and our editor edits our video and then we want to post it on social media account on particular date and time.
And to manage this, we use the google sheet.
But then also we are not able to solve it, so please provide the right solution for it as soon as possible.
Workflow link is as follow

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Keddy26

Kindly cross-check that the specifications of your Reel Video are in accordance with the specific instructions provided by Meta. It's important to align your video's technical details, such as format, resolution, and other requirements, with what Meta has outlined for optimal compatibility and performance.

You can take reference from here -

1725363881973.png

Keddy26

Okay,
My reel is according to the specification, what i am trying to say is the link which we have put is generated from google drive, we store our reels in google drive and from drive we put the link into the google sheet . So the error says that the link format is not supported or link should be in .mov or .mp4 format.
So where could i store my reel so that when that reel's link format get approved and the reel gets uploaded on Instagram.
Please suggest me hosting storage platform

Resham

Staff member
Hello,
It seems the file extension is .mp4, which should have worked. Kindly allows us sometime to check and revert back.

Attachments

• 1725453565342.png
    1725453565342.png
    233.6 KB · Views: 11

Keddy26

Okay,
Please Provide some solution as soon as possible, since last 2 weeks we are trying and stuck here.
Waiting for your positive reply.

P

Pabblymember11

To rectify this, we suggest using applications like Createomate to convert the file extension.

Additionally, it's essential to remember that Instagram does not allow direct video URL uploads. To ensure successful uploads, please refer to the provided documentation for the supported video specifications on Instagram.

Keddy26

Can I upload my reel on creatomate ? , and get the link according to the pabbly specifications So that it will not give the link extension error.
And if I can upload my reel on creatomate , how can it be done ?

If you have any workflow related to "automatic reel posting on instagram" ,please share it with us .

Last edited:

Keddy26

Can I upload my reel on creatomate ? , and get the link according to the pabbly specifications So that it will not give the link extension error.

P

Pabblymember11

Yes, you can upload your reel to Creatomate and obtain a link that works with Pabbly without encountering the link extension error. Simply log in to Creatomate, upload your reel, and obtain the direct URL (with the proper file extension, such as .mp4). Then, copy that link from the response and use it in the Instagram action step.

Luv

Staff member
Hey @Keddy26

You can just copy this workflow in your account by clicking on the link below - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...hsHbVENDDRYTAoOVAIBcl1HCB1WSVcKW2gFQFMMW3FcPg

Further, you will need to connect your CreatoMate and Instagram account in the workflow and change the trigger steps accordingly.

If you encounter any issues, please let us know so that we can clarify that for you. Additionally, a few screenshots depicting the issue would be more helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.