• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

View the number of tasks consumed by workflow

Dan G

Is there any way to view a list of the total number of tasks consumed by Workflow? https://connect.pabbly.com/task/history/ isn't useful as it doesn't group the workflows task consumed together. I have a lot of Workflows, so I can't go into each one manually to check. This would take many hours.

I know Pabbly's competitors can do this.

I need to find out which Workflow are using most of my task allocation.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Dan G

If you want to monitor the total number of tasks consumed by a particular workflow, there are two ways to do it. Firstly, you can refer to the dashboard where the total number of paid and free tasks consumed by that specific workflow will be displayed. Secondly, you can check the workflow history where the total task consumption of that particular workflow is shown.

Screenshot for your reference:

2023-03-31_18h08_55.png
2023-03-31_18h08_08.png

Dan G

Thanks for your reply but this isn't practical. I want to see all my workflows ordered by task consumption. Your suggestion involves going to each workflow, one by one which I stated in my orginal post, I wanted to avoid doing as it would take a long time to go into each folder and each workflow one by one. I guess my request isn't possible then? (Zapier does have this feature and it is really useful.)

Arshita

Staff member
Would it be possible for you to provide me with a screenshot detailing how you are currently viewing the task consumption in Zapier?

This would greatly assist me in gaining a better understanding of your perspective and would enable me to provide you with more effective and efficient assistance moving forward.

Dan G

Would it be possible for you to provide me with a screenshot detailing how you are currently viewing the task consumption in Zapier?

This would greatly assist me in gaining a better understanding of your perspective and would enable me to provide you with more effective and efficient assistance moving forward.
Sure. Please see this attached.
Screenshot 2023-04-01 at 13.30.00.png

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Dan G

We would like to offer our sincerest apologies as Pabbly Connect currently does not have the capability to display a history based on task consumption. Our development team is actively working on implementing this feature, and we will notify you as soon as it is available for use.

As of now, you can only see the Task history from the dashboard or from the workflow history where the total task consumption of that particular workflow is shown.