• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Voiceflow Stripe Integration

sonu

I am a beginner and i don't know how to do things i tired to find solution on youtube channel but I didn't find so far. can anyone please guide me how to do it. About my project: I am building a ai powered voice assistant for a restaurant, among many functions it takes orders and accept payment for that i need to integrate it with stripe and i heard about pabbly and its prebuilt templates. I got stuck at those steps shown in pictures, any kind of help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot (70).png
    Screenshot (70).png
    26.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot (71).png
    Screenshot (71).png
    32.6 KB · Views: 27
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @sonu

Kindly share the workflow URL in which you have experienced the same.

sonu

i am building a assistant for a restaurant and one of the function of the assistant is to take order and payment and after payment is confirmed it lets user know that payment successful. how can i achieve this ? the platform i am using to build the assistant is Voiceflow and for payment Stripe.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @sonu

In the Payment Method field, you must enter the payment ID from your Stripe account if it exists. If not, please create it first through your dashboard or by following the subsequent action steps, and then attempt again.

1719033014543.png

sonu

According to it, I need to collect card information on voiceflow correct?
2. is there any other way to do it because it is not suitable to collect card info in voiceflow?
3. first i need to create Voiceflow Api trigger the create a payment method and then create a payment intent right? is it all or i need to add more steps.
4. is there any video tutorial i can follow ?
Thanks,
Sonu

Attachments

• Screenshot (73).png
    Screenshot (73).png
    41.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot (74).png
    Screenshot (74).png
    30 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot (75).png
    Screenshot (75).png
    37.6 KB · Views: 24
P

Pabblymember11

2. is there any other way to do it because it is not suitable to collect card info in voiceflow?
Please check with VoiceFlow to see if you can obtain the card or payment-related details from their system.

3. first i need to create Voiceflow Api trigger the create a payment method and then create a payment intent right? is it all or i need to add more steps.
4. is there any video tutorial i can follow ?
For further steps to get the payment-related details kindly check with the VoiceFlow support team