• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Waiting for Webhook Response (for forever)

I have a Pabbly Connect workflow connected to Kajabi. I cloned this from another workflow that continues to work perfectly, and updated the webhook info to match the current offering.

It was fine when I built it, but today, it failed and is no longer mapping info.

I've been waiting for the webhook on Pabbly Connect's end to catch for over an hour.

Here is the Workflow: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTY1MDYzZjA0MzM1MjZjNTUzNzUxMzYi_pc

Please help. My Clients aren't getting access to the course they purchased today, and I have 3 more sign up events this week. I really don't want to import everyone manually. :)

Last edited:

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Career ACTivate !

Kindly re follow the steps to connect the webhook URL to your application and capture a new response-

1722938782003.png

Again copy the webhook url and paste it to your application and then do a test submission, so the webhook capture a new data for you.

Do check on this and let us know about it.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Webhook by Pabbly trigger event captures whatever data the application sends. We do not have any control over the data that the application sends to Pabbly Connect. If the data is not being sent from the source application, we cannot do anything about it on our end.

Please try testing this on Webhook.site and see if you are able to capture response there or not.

I followed the tutorial above, but it seems to be missing a step.

If I'm only testing the webhook.site unique URL within the webhook.site, what's actually being tested?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-06 at 7.03.28 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-06 at 7.03.28 PM.png
    259.5 KB · Views: 16

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Career ACTivate !

As your concern initially was that the webhooks are not capturing the response for you from the application to which you have connected the Webhook of Pabbly. In order to check that if its not only working for Pabbly Webhooks or if the data is not coming directly from the application.

The agent recommended you to check with webhook.site in which you will use webhook.site webhooks and use it inside the application from which you need to get the data and further check, if the data is received on webhook.site end or not.

If I'm only testing the webhook.site unique URL within the webhook.site, what's actually being tested?
Hope, the above doubt is cleared on what actually being tested here.