• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Waiting for Webhook Response with Google Sheet

Hi Team,

I have chosen as an app Google Sheets and my trigger event is a New or updated spreadsheet row also I have connected my Google sheet to Webhook.
but i am getting an error waiting for Webhook Response and its loading in a loop.

1684126814667.png

I have attached the screenshot could you please check and let us know.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @yogesh.pathak

You can only use "Send On Event" when setting up Google Sheets if the data is coming from a Google application or if you manually enter it. If the data is coming from a third-party application, however, you may need to choose "Auto Send On Schedule" or "Send on Schedule," which will forward the data in exactly one hour.

Additionally, make sure the data was filled up to your trigger column.

1684127878605.png

Watch the first part of the video for a better understanding.

Hello Team
Would it be possible through pabbly?

Can we make a trigger or action where we can automate our Magento new launch product which will publish on social media through pabbly automatically?
So how the trigger and events will work when integrating pabbly with Magento2?

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly check your history log, it seems like you in the URL field you are passing Text from your Google Sheets and because of that it is throwing such an error.

So, kindly pass the valid URL from your Google Sheets in the Facebook action step.

Can we make a trigger or action where we can automate our Magento new launch product which will publish on social media through pabbly automatically?
You may post the integration request on the platform here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

Our integration team will look into it and add it accordingly.

sachinites

I am also facing same problem. I am passing only text in column B of Google Sheet. Does it have to be an image link only ?
Can we also provide link to the images which are present on our Gdrive ?