• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Want to Generate workflow From Google Form to Google Calender to SMS to customers

Parth

Want to Generate workflow From Google Form to Google Calendar to SMS to customers.

workflow "Google Calendar Customer Events"

P

Pabblymember11

Want to Generate workflow From Google Form to Google Calendar to SMS to customers.
Please go through the following two videos showing how to build the above workflow -

Watch the second part of the video to understand how to send the SMS -

Parth

i have already checked those videos however facing issues. can you please check workflow "Google Calendar Customer Events"

P

Pabblymember11

You have told us that you wish to use Google Form as trigger step. Then why you're using Google Calendar as trigger step?

1649853709942.png

Please do check carefully the below video for your use case automation "Want to Generate workflow From Google Form to Google Calendar to SMS to customers."

Please go through the following two videos showing how to build your workflow -

Watch the second part of the video to understand how to send the SMS -

Parth

i have 2 requirements. 1. for msgs on Google form to google Calendar to multiple number messages 2. My webinar to Google form to Google calender to multi number massages.

P

Pabblymember11

i have 2 requirements. 1. for msgs on Google form to google Calendar to multiple number messages 2. My webinar to Google form to Google calender to multi number massages.
We highly recommend to hire an automation expert who can build your workflow from scratch and manage everything for you - https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/pabbly-connect-experts-and-consultants.22/

Our scope of support is limited to help in resolving the error and bugs for all our customers. We cannot help in setting up workflows from scratch from our customers.

Thanks for your understanding!

Parth

first video i will check, but in second video it is missing that how we can send messages to all attendees of webinar or event. it shows only one message to be sent to attendee, i couldnt see option in workflow too. please guide.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Parth

first video i will check, but in second video it is missing that how we can send messages to all attendees of webinar or event. it shows only one message to be sent to attendee, i couldnt see option in workflow too. please guide.

You can simply add more SMS/email sending application action events in your workflow at the end and send the message to your attendees. You can map their numbers in each action step.

Parth

Thanx Supreme but Total number of Attendees are variable in each scenario. please confirm how to tackle that