• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Want to remove cancelled transaction from Google Sheet

ankitbat

Hello Team,

I have created one workflow where I am inserting the all payments related detailed captured in Razorpay in our designated Google sheet, which is working properly but that is capturing Captured and Cancelled both details. I want to remove the cancelled payment details or dont want to capture Cancelled order details either by user or by admin cancelled it.

Kindly help to write the or redesign the workflow.

My workflow url is : https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...dBmNfS1JWAVcHdFRZCCRUV1UvVBkIO1ceCjkKVFhwVTQ#

I have created another workflow for updating the sheet which is not working here is the link of that too:

I request you to please provide the proper workflow at the earliest to close this task.

--Abhishek
Tech Team Lead

Subin

Staff member
Hey @ankitbat !

For your Razorpay concern, you can simply apply a Filter module after your trigger step with the conditions as follows-

1705577075618.png

Here is a video tutorial for your reference-

Further, can you let us know what issue you are facing with the workflow "Woocommerce Order Updated "?

As we can see that the workflow is setup correctly and you just need to Enable the workflow to check on the workflow is working correctly in automation or not-

1705578319096.png

Do check and let us know about it.

ankitbat

1705578319096.png

When I am enabling this workflow and test it is deleting all the below entries after that ID encountered.

Please help me to create and show a demo workflow with this flow.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @ankitbat !

Sure, when a new response is captured in the trigger response, you would be required to click on SAVE once in other applications, so it doesn't slip on the mapped data.