• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Wants Whats APP Cloud API

Manoj_lakdi

Hello, I have seen you all video related to whatsapp API, Example

1. Step by step whatsapp API Setup
2. Permanent Token
3. Whatsapp Notification

And I stated to setup Whats app API, for this I created The App on developer.facebook.com and connect with pabbly connect. Successfully I setup this. Now I have verified meta business manager profile.

But My issues is,
  • When I started setup temporary phone number, now I want to change it with permanent number?
  • When anyone sending the message on configured whats app API business number then revert message not going to sender.
  • Now my account showing you are out of task balance which credit to your account which was 100. I don't perform 100 task how it will spend, what will be next calculation of task if we are moving one of the monthly subscription plan.
  • Due to out of running task balance I am not able to login workflows and move next. Can you guide me what step remains to do for using whats app API.
  • How I create the chat flow?

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @Manoj_lakdi

Below I have mentioned a detailed explanation for all your mentioned issues:

1. If you want to change the number associated with your Whatsapp Cloud API, you'll need to redo the entire setup process with the new number.
2. As we have the previous task history of your workflow named "What's App Cloud API" message status is received as accepted, later on, the associated number hits the limit as stated in the response sent by WhatsApp Cloud API. Please refer to the attached screenshots for more info.
acc.png
fail.png

3. As we can see the workflow named "What's App Cloud API" has consumed the tasks allocated in with free account(100 tasks), refer to the attached image for more info.
image-09-26-2024_10_55_AM.png

Also, if you are planning to move to one of the monthly subscription plans, the minimum number of tasks allocated to you would be 12000 tasks with the Tier 1 plan. To know more about the monthly plans of Pabbly Connect please refer to this link and the attached screenshot - https://www.pabbly.com/connect/

Faq- Monthly plans.png

4. If you are on a free, yearly, or lifetime tasks are restored on the first of every month, and in the monthly subscription the tasks with be restored on the date of purchase, since the tasks allocated to your account have been exhausted you can opt for our monthly plans to continue with testing our product.

5. We have a dedicated tutorial that will help you learn how to set up a workflow for an automated chat flow. Please refer to this link -