• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Warning: Invalid page id or form id

bclauss

I just wanted to set up a new workflow as always and now its the first time that I am getting some error, called "Warning: Invalid page id or form id"!

I chose "Facebook Lead Ads" with the Trigger Event "New Instant" and connected to my accountas always. So it connected without problems.
After that I chose the correct "Page" and the correct "LeadGen Form" and pressed "Save" or "Save & Send Test Request".
When I click one of those buttons, no matter which one, I am getting this mentioned error.

Also when I try to choose another "Page" or another "LeadGen Form", its always showing that Warning.
It seems to be a general problem and nothing on my side.

I did everything as before and don't know what could be the problem.

Can somebody help me with this or tell me what this Wanring will tell me or what is missing?

Thank you in advance!

Ben Clauß

invalid page id or form id.PNG

Subin

Staff member
Hey @bclauss !

Kindly provide us with the workflow URL in which you are facing the issue?

Also, before providing us with the URL, kindly once create a new connection with Facebook Leads and check if its showing the same issue with the new connection or not.

Hope, to hear from you soon.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @pavansaih !

Kindly create a new connection for Facebook Leads and use the below-mentioned trigger step and check if this works for you or not-

1721452652695.png

Do check and let us know about it.

bclauss

Hey together, I was out for 2 days and then came back and did the same again, and it worked now.
I think it was an internal issuie from Pabbly.