• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Wati contacts saving and importing

shubhangi

1) How do I save contacts of people messaging me on Wati automatically in my Google Contacts WITH a suffix or label added?

2) How do I add new contacts I am saving with a particular label/group in Google Contacts automatically to my Wati broadcast?

P

PabblyMember4

Hi @shubhangi

Yes, the first action is possible, you can save contacts of people messaging you on Wati automatically in your Google Contacts with a Suffix or label added. For this, you have to add a label in your Google contacts and then use the below action.

1661344110902.png

We have checked the 2nd option with the team and got response that currently this scenario is not possible in the system.

Hope we have mentioned your query.

Thanks
Kunal

shubhangi

I didn't Understand this,
what should be the trigger step? I don't see an option of "when a new contact messages you"