• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook Action step for a custom webhook URL

hello,

I'm building a workflow that requires a do a webhook request if a certain type of data has been submitted to a Google Sheet.
Google Sheet (New Entry) -> Text Formattor (Data formatting using regex) -> Webhook Request to a service (Send data to this service as a webhook request) this data will then be processed by the recipient service.

The webhook URL is provided by the recipient service that will receive this data.

I only see a WP webhook in the action section.

Can you please assist me with this? If you need any other information regarding this workflow then please let me know.

Thanks,
Darshit

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Darshit Dudhwala

Webhook Request to a service (Send data to this service as a webhook request) this data will then be processed by the recipient service.
Kindly elaborate on your need on what service application you wanted to use in your workflow and how.

So in that way, we can look into your need and guide you accordingly.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Adding a screen recording for my requirement: https://share.vidyard.com/watch/hKeEdjn4HSGEKiWbYFNhkZ?

Basically, I want to POST request on webhook and send JSON data to a different service. I have explained everything in my screenshot recording.
Earlier I was using something similar with Zapier, and then I moved to you guys.

You do have a lot of things that Zapier don't, but the use-case that I shared is something that I use with a lot of other services, to bridge them together and use all this data that I have wisely,

Hope you guys can help with something. Again appreciate your quick response.

Thanks,
Darshit

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Darshit Dudhwala

Basically, I want to POST request on webhook and send JSON data to a different service. I have explained everything in my screenshot recording.
Earlier I was using something similar with Zapier, and then I moved to you guys.

You do have a lot of things that Zapier don't, but the use-case that I shared is something that I use with a lot of other services, to bridge them together and use all this data that I have wisely,

You can use the "API by Pabbly" action step for your desired work. You also refer to our tutorial video for your better understanding.