• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

webhook creating multiple entries

slade84

Hi,

My automation was working fine and then all of a sudden it's now creating 5 duplicate entries with each form submission. I'm guessing there's something wrong with the Pabbly webhook.

Any idea what the issue is? It's a webhook for Formaloo. the Automation is called Formaloo --> Sheets --> Airtable

See attached for examples.

pabbly issue.png

THANK YOU.

I am having the SAME problem.

Pabbly, you NEED to fix this asap. I am having the same issue. It's not always the same number of entries, either.

This is a serious problem and needs to be addressed ASAP. Does anyone know how to "ping" a pabbly support person?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @slade84

Any idea what the issue is? It's a webhook for Formaloo. the Automation is called Formaloo --> Sheets --> Airtable
The reason is a webhook retry. If the destination is not accessible. Multiple attempts are made by the source application (RazorPay/Shopify) to submit the webhook.

Although it was occasionally accepting the webhook when our webhook destination was slow, it was unable to notify RazorPay that we had received the message.

As a result of Razorpay not receiving the acknowledgment. In an effort to get our attention and get the information across, it kept trying and sending webhooks again.