• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook NOT Triggering @ Sheets via FluentForm

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldivi

Dear All,

My use case is:

Sending Goods Shipped - Dispatch details to a Dealer & Relationship Manager on their Whatsapp.
Along with the Invoice as Attachment to their Whatsapp

Iam using:
1. GSheets
2. FluentForm on Elementor
3. Pabbly Connect
4. 360 Dialog
5. GDrive

I mapped GSheets to Pabbly & on meeting the Condition, send Details Via 360 Dialog

If i enter data manually, Webhook is Triggering and Iam able to receive the WhatsApp along with Invoice as Attachment
If Data is entered via FluentForm, Webhook is not Triggering.

Tried all possible ways to my knowledge, still no success.

Paths:

Data from GSheet to Pabbly
Using Number Formatter extracting the File ID from the URL link that are placed in GDrive (with permission Anyone With Link)
Using Router:
Router1: Sending WhatsApp to Dealer
Router1: Sending WhatsApp to Employee

Form Link: www.eliteseeds.info/salesdispatch

Where am I going wrong?

Pls advise.

Thank you
Krishna

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022_0109_133232.jpg
    Screenshot_2022_0109_133232.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 72

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @digitaldivi

We looked into your workflow ES Shipping Via FluentForm and it seems fine to us. Though both the router conditions are the same so both routes will work in incase if the user passes the same condition.

And if you are still facing any difficulties, kindly share the recent task id after the test submission from your form.

Regards

Utpal

Hi @Supreme

My WhatsApp by 360Dialog is not working. I have tried templates as well as text messages.

Responses I am getting are as follows:
Res1 Contacts 0 Status: Valid
Meta Version: 2.37.1
Meta API Status: Stable
Message ID: gBEGkZgzRURDAgmjq5hZrwyLIVY

Name of my workflow: [BETA] CP_Mojo-GglCntct-Zohml-WA-Sheet [Step 2]

I am a non-IT guy.
Please help

Regards

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Utpal

It seems like you you might not have connected your 360Dialog account correctly. Please check out the following tutorial video for your better understanding.

(Watch the second part of the video)

Utpal

Hey @Supreme

I have seen this video couple of times before connecting 360Dialog and also after connecting - as it was not working. I have done exactly the same way - copy-pasted the API and the domain. Moreover, if you see my workflow, you will notice that all my templates are pulled up successfully. That means the connection is working, but the messages are not going.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Utpal

Can you record a short video of connecting your 360Dialog and the action event of how you are trying to send the messages?

Utpal

Hey @Supreme,

I experimented again with the 360Dialog workflow.

This time I became more than successful. I got the same messages in thousands till my entire tasks got exhausted. And I had to buy one month's tasks, as I can't stop my workflows at any moment. Just 4 or 5 days back I bought one month's task.

The name of my workflow is test and it shows 8878 tasks consumed. A few tasks may be related to my some other experiments.

I am sure that Facebook will charge me for each message. I have already written to them regarding the issue.

I have two requests:
(1) Please look into the workflow and do the needful.
(2) Can you please adjust my task credit and refund? I don't need this much tasks for another 10 days.

Looking forward.

Regards

Attachments

• Pabbly tasks.jpeg
    Pabbly tasks.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 70

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Utpal

We have tested the action event at our end and it is working accordingly. Also as we can see in your workflow WhatsApp by 360Dialog: Message Notification is receiving the data from WhatsApp but your messages are not processed by the API because after pressing "Save & Send Request" it is showing the response properly but the messages are not delivering.

So, we would request you to contact their support team for the same, though we have reset all your exhausted tasks for your better experience.

Utpal

Hey @Supreme

Thanks for resetting exhausted tasks.

Actually I don't need that many tasks for another 8 days, as you are going to reset my account as soon as the next month starts. So, it is of no meaning to me as such. If you can carry over at least one month's tasks (that I had to buy for whatever happened) to the next month, then it will be a help for me. See if you can kindly do that if you don't refund the amount that I had to spend.

Looking forward

Regards

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Utpal

That is something that is not possible, the system does not work like that. The tasks get resets every 30 days when renewal payment is received.

And we don't have a policy of carrying forward the unused tasks to the next month as you're asking for.

I hope the above information helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.