• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook Question

I want to Ask A Question Related to Webhook.
I am creating a webhook for Razorpay payment. I have set up the automation from Razorpay for one course.
Now, when I am setting up another workflow for the different webhook in Razorpay, the previous webhook is also capturing the details and enrolling the user in the previous course of the previous webhook.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @r4rohitgupta,

If you are choosing the same trigger event for both workflows, then yes, both of those workflows will be triggered. Unless you pause the previous workflow or delete the previously added Webhook URL from your Razorpay account.

However, if you want to execute different action events using the same webhook by adding some condition, I suggest using a Router.

Please refer to the following video to gain a better understanding of a Router and how you can use it in your workflow.