• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook Response Broken

I have several workflows that are all set to respond to the same webhook and something has broken without me changing anything. I've tried to reconnect but it changes nothing. My workflows are supposed to respond when a new collection item has been added to the Webflow CMS but it's no longer responding for the following workflows: ANDREW Add to Social Media (instant), ANDREW Add to Kijiji (45 minutes), ANDREW Make YouTube Video & Add to Listing, ANDREW Add to Facebook Marketplace (30 minutes)

It does still seem to be working for only ANDREW Create Instagram Reel (6 minutes)

But these all used to trigger with the same webhook and still should.

Why is this broken now?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @andrewstrealtor

As we can see from your shared workflow's latest history log, your workflow seems to be working.

1695032655403.png

It does appear to be fixed but why did it stop working. I spent many hours investigating the issue and finally concluded the issue was with Pabbly not responding. I would like an explanation please.

Supreme

Staff member
An issue occurred due to a problem in the deployment process, which subsequently resulted in the current problem.

When an issue such as this occurs, is there any way to notify the affected users? I spent a lot of time trying to find where the issue occurred and it would have saved me a lot of time and trouble if I was just notified of the issue so I wouldn't need to investigate further.

Supreme

Staff member
We acknowledge your feedback and understand the importance of notifying affected users in such situations. We will take this into consideration for future implementations and work to improve our processes to ensure that users are promptly informed about issues and their resolutions.