• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook Synchronize Task, Response Last Node Data

hoelee

After calling the Pabbly Connect webhook, the default response:
{"status":"success","message":"Response Accepted"}

Besides the default response, how to make it synchronize, and respond data of the last node after it is done?
Thanks.

Last edited:

hoelee

I'm doing a Telegram telethon python bot, when the user selects the command menu, the bot would send an HTTP POST request to Pabbly webhook to retrieve some data from Google Sheets, I would like to directly use the response info for the Python bot reply in Telegram. The Python bot doesn't have the feature to create another webhook, is better direct get the synchronised response from the Pabbly webhook here.

Supreme

Staff member
I am afraid to say your case does not begin very clear, so please record a short video on the same.

hoelee

I'm not requesting anything about my workflow, I'm just requesting Pabbly Connect implementation that is capable return the data after all action is finished running. Similar to N8N, Respond When Last Node Finishes.
I hope my request & need is clear enough. Thanks.

n8n.JPG

Supreme

Staff member
You can try the "Data Forwarder by Pabbly: Return Custom Response to the Source" action step once to process the complete data to the workflow.

1688559369083.png