• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook to Click Up: Value must be an option index or uuid

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @SkyeFWP

Please check out the following recorded video where we have explained to you how you can map the option of the dropdown with the help of LookUp Table. Since the ClickUp doesn't take direct values(text) instead it takes Ids of the option of the dropdown which can be handled with the help of the LookupTable action step.

SkyeFWP

Thank you, very helpful. I followed the guide and made the changes.

Only field 11, discovery call additional notes won't populate as I get the same error "Value must be an option index or uuid / FIELD_011" - I tried the lookup solution and it failed.

Please assist with that also.

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @SkyeFWP

It appears that you have only set the Lookup table for the single dropdown field, whereas you have to set the Lookup Table for every dropdown field which you want to use in a similar manner as mentioned in the recorded video.

1675318163654.png

1675318174583.png

SkyeFWP

Hey @SkyeFWP

It appears that you have only set the Lookup table for the single dropdown field, whereas you have to set the Lookup Table for every dropdown field which you want to use in a similar manner as mentioned in the recorded video.

View attachment 21214

View attachment 21215
Thank you Supreme. The video was silent, hence my questions. I'm still unclear how to solve this. I tried to map the Additional Notes field to the lookup table (Step 6) but I still get this error.

1675662921788.png

SkyeFWP

Thanks @Supreme - The "Discovery Call Additional Notes" field is not a dropdown, it's a free text field and I just want to pass whatever is entered on the form, to my corresponding field in Click Up. Is Lookup table still the same solution?

I watched the video but II can't see how this solves the issue?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @SkyeFWP

Since the dropdown fields need to be configured with the help of the Lookup Table action step as mentioned earlier. For individual dropdown fields, you need to set the Lookup table separately.

Further, to the text type field, you can send the data directly.