• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook & undefined Entries Problem

SVsa

Hello Pabbly community!

Thanks for your help so far I got everything working with the Pabbly Webhooks. There is only one bizarre thing with my entries, I get hundreds of "undefined" ones. I will attach 2 scenarios, it happens in both cases:

User buys something in online shop (wordpress CMS) --> GTM Tag with webhook gets triggered on custom event --> entry in Google Sheets is made (new row)
User fills out a form & sends it (pimcore CMS) --> GTM Tag with webhook gets triggered on custom event --> entry in Mautic is made (new contact)

Every sale / form inquiry gets recorded correctly, however as I said there are so many useless "undefined" ones too.

I can still manually delete the undefined entries, but it looks unprofessional if I share the list and is massively annoying. Can you please point me in the right direction?

I don't know why this is happening, because the Trigger in GTM only fires at the desired moment, there are no false ones – everything is correct.

Thanks so much!
Sebastian

Attachments

• Tag Form.png
    Tag Form.png
    115.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Tag Shop.png
    Tag Shop.png
    99.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Sales List.png
    Sales List.png
    245.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Mautic Contact List.png
    Mautic Contact List.png
    116.6 KB · Views: 58

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @SVsa

Kindly share the name of the workflow once, so that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly.

SVsa

Thanks for the quick reply! I just re-did everything and for some reason this process now works:

User fills out a form & sends it (pimcore CMS) --> GTM Tag with webhook gets triggered on custom event --> entry in Mautic is made (new contact)

The other one (shop orders) still has the problem but that runs on another pabbly account:

Mail:
Workflow: Advantising - Demoshop - Bestellungen

Thanks!

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @SVsa

Thanks for sharing the details, as we can see from your workflow's latest history log it appears that you are getting undefined in most of the data labels from the application in their webhook response.

Kindly check the triggering application once from where you are getting a webhook response and because of that, the Google Sheets is saving the data as undefined.

1672809246038.png