• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook URL not working for Monday.com board integration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using Pabbly to create workflows that send data from Monday.com boards to Google Sheets on a shared Google Drive. It's been working flawlessly for months.
Yesterday, I cloned a previous workflow, renamed, and copied the webhook URL to paste in the Monday board integration like I always do except I am now getting this error:
"The provided URL has not returned the requested challenge."

The workflow is on and I am using the "When an item is created, send a webhook" as the trigger event on Monday.
I tried creating a new workflow (not cloned) but am getting the same error message when I try to create the webhook on Monday.

Can anyone offer some guidance on how to resolve this error? This workflow is for a non-profit and is critical to the success of its events so I need it back up and running quick.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sarah Olchesky

The Monday.com integration has undergone some changes, and should now function properly.

Please give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sarah Olchesky

We made the desired changes in the monday.com trigger event and it should work now.

Kindly try again by reconnecting the trigger event once.

dmill

As of now, this is not working for me. it gives me the same "The provided URL has not returned the requested challenge."

Supreme

Staff member
As of now, this is not working for me. it gives me the same "The provided URL has not returned the requested challenge."
Can you please elaborate on your concern briefly along with that please share the workflow URL in which you are getting the error.

dmill

Any new webhook URL that I try to provide to monday.com gives me this error "The provided URL has not returned the requested challenge." This makes it so i cannot create a new workflow using webhook as the trigger.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-18 170411.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-18 170411.png
    79.7 KB · Views: 40

Supreme

Staff member
please share the workflow URL in which you are getting the error.
Can you also share the workflow name or the workflow URL to check on the concern.

Meanwhile, try using a new workflow to configure the webhook URL in Monday.com

Status
Not open for further replies.