• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhooks not available as actions? WooFunnels also missing?

I'm trying to capture payments via Razorpay and then connect with my WP website where I'm using WooFunnels. I was testing this integtration out when I realize that I

* Cannot send a webhook directly through Pabbly, only recieve it
* Cannot choose WooFunnels in the Action area, only triggers
* Cannot choose Uncanny automator in the actions, only trigger
* For some reason WP Webhooks is supported as a action

So the only option to use webhooks as actions is I use WP Webhooks, which doesn't work well with the rest of my stack. So my only solution is to hack together a solution that works, which completely defeats the purpose of Pabbly, doesn't it?

Why market the product like 1-fits-all solution when these elementary integrations are also not possible? Espcially, why would you integrate with 1 WordPress tool, but not others? Isn't that the point?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @yuvrajwadhwani
So the only option to use webhooks as actions is I use WP Webhooks, which doesn't work well with the rest of my stack. So my only solution is to hack together a solution that works, which completely defeats the purpose of Pabbly, doesn't it?
You can also use the API by Pabbly action step to use the desired action event of WP webhooks with the help of their API documentation.

WordPress tool, but not others? Isn't that the point?
We try to include all the plugins as much as possible but if some plugins are not available on the platform we prefer to post the request to add the integration here -
Or if you have the API documentation of the application then you can use the API by Pabbly action step to use its action step.