• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

What do too many requests mean in connection with Twitter (X)

Pabbly_Mo

1720977176494.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The error message "Too Many Requests" with a status code of 429 typically indicates that your application or user account has exceeded the rate limit imposed by the Twitter API.

Twitter enforces rate limits to prevent misuse of their API and to ensure fair usage by all developers. Each API endpoint and method has its rate limits, which specify how many requests you can make within a specific time window (usually 15 minutes). If you exceed these limits, you will receive the 429 status code along with the "Too Many Requests" error message.

There are multiple rate limits, which you can check here:
https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/twitter-api/rate-limits

Pabbly_Mo

I see thank you very much! you have been a great help!

The error message "Too Many Requests" with a status code of 429 typically indicates that your application or user account has exceeded the rate limit imposed by the Twitter API.

Twitter enforces rate limits to prevent misuse of their API and to ensure fair usage by all developers. Each API endpoint and method has its rate limits, which specify how many requests you can make within a specific time window (usually 15 minutes). If you exceed these limits, you will receive the 429 status code along with the "Too Many Requests" error message.

There are multiple rate limits, which you can check here:
https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/twitter-api/rate-limits

Pabbly_Mo

I am afraid its currently not possible to post images on Twitter.

You can try adding a Delay step to your workflow for this.
ok I understand, is it possible to get it from Instagram and publish it on Reddit? Note the account or the publisher is not me, I am not the account owner.
I tried using RSS.app to get the XML and connect it with RSS by pabbly but when try to publish on Reddit it is stating that there is a Bad_url in the value box