• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

what is the solution to this

alaa bebar

in my automation in my history im seeing the Gmail part day 3 with V but the bat isn't complete.
1711630080894.png

here's the workflow :https://connect.pabbly.com/task/his...d=IjU3NjUwNTY4MDYzMTA0MzQ1MjY0NTUzMjUxMzMi_pc

alaa bebar

IM TESTING THE AUTOMATION TO CHECK IM FACING THE SAME PROBLEM ILL CONTACT ARSHIL HE ASSISTED ME IN THE PAST WITH IT,THANKS SUPREME.

alaa bebar

Hello Arshil, how are you doing buddy?
I have tested the workflow it is stopping on 4th day for some reason the Gmail part isn't working
1712172923267.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It seems that you changed the column in Step 13 of your workflow from AN to AM, because of which you received incorrect values in response. Since these values were incorrect, they weren't being mapped to the Filter step (Step 14) during automation, causing your workflow to stop at that step.
1712175462928.png

I have made the necessary change on your behalf; it should fix your issue. Going forward please be careful while making changes to your workflow.
1712175847079.png

alaa bebar

thanks arshil.
should I retest the whole workflow, if workflow history today's part doesn't appear in the workflow history.
1712237826115.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
To ensure that the workflow is functioning correctly, you need to add dummy data to your spreadsheet and wait for 7-8 days for the entire workflow to execute. If, on any day, you choose to change the status in your spreadsheet for this dummy data, it will stop on that particular day.

alaa bebar

So, theoretically, if the work gets fixed today, tomorrow the automation should trigger regularly, right?
or I didn't get what you're trying to explain to me correctly.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Yes, any new data you add to your Google Sheets spreadsheet will trigger your workflow, and the emails will be sent regularly for that entry.

The tasks that are already showing up in your Task History will not be executed any further.
1712258123249.png

Supreme

Staff member
It seems that the execution time has exceeded the delay until the specified date and time in UTC, causing your workflow to remain unprocessed.

1712661625853.png

alaa bebar

after I adjusted the ti,e in workflow 1 and workflow 2, I'm testing the automation for tomorrow, but if you verify that everything looks fine I'll be grateful

Supreme

Staff member
Regarding the Delay Until Action step, it's essential to input the date and time in UTC format using the Date Time Formatter action step. In your specific scenario, the date and time you're supplying in the Delay Until action step should be in UTC.

1713436868928.png