• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Whatsapp App issue while using the same number on the Cloud API

Hi guys,
I have a strange issue with whatsapp.

I have set up the pabbly integration following this tutorial:
-

The problem I'm facing is that if I try to use a phone number that is already active with whatsapp I get an error that I can't use that number as it is already registered with another whatsapp account.

If I delete the whatsapp account on my phone and I set up the integration it works, but then I'm not able to activate whatsapp on the phone with that number...

It looks very strange to me.

I just need to use both: the automations to send the first message but then I need to register that number on my phone whatsapp app to manually reply to the people, how is that possible?

Not sure if I had been clear :))

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @alessandrob

The issue you're encountering with WhatsApp Cloud API is due to WhatsApp's policy of linking a phone number to a single account. Consider obtaining a secondary phone number or a dedicated WhatsApp business account to maintain a clear separation between personal and automated interactions, allowing you to use both functionalities effectively. Or can contact the WhatsApp Cloud API support team for the same.